Robotic Chassis Marriage
Robotic based chassis marriage systems are an alternative to RGV, AGV or conveyor based decking systems. The modules are decked robotically and automated fastening occurs to complete assembly.
- Two robots are used to lift the modules into position for automated fastening.
- Automated torque tools are available from a variety of vendors.
- Torque data is tracked for product trace-ability.
- Custom end-effector is supplied for end users specific product.
- Any commercially available robot can be utilized.
- AGCs can be supplied for automated material transport.