AGV Chassis Marriage
Fori offers a variety of Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) for Chassis Marriage. Chassis Marriage AGV systems are offered with integrated chain lifts or scissor lifts for completing the Chassis Decking process. Floor based lift systems can also be supplied.
- Chassis Decking AGVs and systems that utilize the Fori Flex Floor architecture are available.
- Chain lifts, scissor lifts and in-floor lifts available for Chassis Decking.
- Magnetic bar or tape and optical guidance are available.
- Non-contact induction, lithium ion or lead acid batteries and hybrid vehicles (battery & induction).
- Travel speeds up to 300 feet per minute are available.
- Vehicles are outfitted with safety scanners for collision avoidance.
- Vehicle Management System (VMS) is supplied with the equipment for automated guidance and interface with plant MES.
- Turnkey systems are supplied including all overheads, tooling pallets, operator tooling, etc.