Chassis Marriage Systems
Fori is a Global Leader in Automotive Chassis Marriage Systems. Turnkey decking systems include station based chassis marriage and dynamic marriage systems that utilize Rail Guided Vehicles (RGVs), Automated Guided Carts (AGCs) and Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs). Fori is responsible for Turnkey integration including custom tooling plates.
- Over 500 Chassis Marriage systems supplied over last 20 years.
- Rail Guided Vehicles utilizing Floor Chain with Pin or Floor EMS System.
- AGVs are available utilizing optical or magnetic guidance.
- Induction, lead acid or lithium ion batteries or hybrid systems available.
- Custom Tooling Plates are designed and fabricated by Fori.
- Tooling Plates can accommodate multiple vehicles with flexible tooling.
- Fori Chain Lifts for Chassis Marriage with capacities of 4,000 lbs. per lift.
- Chain Lift includes Lift Strokes up to 50” with speeds of 4” per second.